Previous Posts

Friday, March 2, 2012

Goodbye, Pontiac....Hello, Honda!!

After the bad luck Troy and I have had with our old car...we got this one!

And that beautiful truck in the back...that's ours too.  We paid a whopping $500 for it!  Troy loves it because he doesn't have to lock the doors.  Besides, who'd steal it anyway!?

Remember that cute boy I told you about in the last post? Well, here he is.  Doesn't he look like a Pharmacist?


The Pharm Posse.  They're pretty good buddies.  They were all selected for interviews (plus a few who are not present in this photo) except for the boy on the end.  Thanks for being good friends and taking care of my husband while he's out late studying with you!

Last, but not least, I love this!!!  What a great reminder to hang by the door!

The man who pretends to predict the weather tells me we're going to have a peak of spring on Monday.  60 degrees!?  BRING IT ON!!!

No comments: