Hey everybody!!! I've been slacking. Troy and I have been staying busy with work, school, and callings. I was going to take classes this fall, but my financial aid fell through...and many other things...but to sum it up: Heavenly Father had another plan. I was called to be the 2nd Counselor in the Young Women Presidency. I love the girls. I miss the cute 4 year olds who I grew to love so dearly, but I enjoy spending time with Heavenly Father's sweet young daughters. I'm constantly reminded that it wasn't too long ago that I was their age and unfortunately (or fortunately, maybe) I know most of the tricks. I remember my leaders saying that to me when I was in YW...and I never believed them...but...it's very true!
Troy also received a new calling: ward mission leader. He is being so faithful and dedicated and trying his very best to accomplish all the things on his long to do list. He's taking Physics, Chemistry, Honors Speech, and Honors Seminar. He stays busy. Thankfully we both have church assignments on Wednesday, so we still have the other evenings to spend together. He is doing well in his classes and getting closer to graduation from CSI. I love him so much and I'm grateful for all his hard work to be able to provide for me and our little ones who will come in to our home.
Well, now you've been updated, and I'm hungry...so I'll post again soon!!!
1 comment:
Glad to hear your still alive and doing so well!!
Post a Comment