Troy is starting his 3rd semester (yes, he's taking classes this summer--he's amazing) of Pre-Pharm and he's really enjoying it. Homework and studying gets old after awhile, but he's a good sport. He's maintained his GPA which is hovering at about a 3.8ish. He took a tough Calculus class last semester and got a B so it brought him down a little. Hopefully this semester will boost it back up to being closer to the 4.0 he loves so much. He's still working almost full time at a local Pharmacy. We are so grateful for his job...they are wonderful to him!
I'm working at the Clinic still--and lovin' it!! I work with a family practice physician who is also a member of the Church and we get along so well. I enjoy using my skill that I worked so hard to develop in school. I am working four 10 hour days a week which is great too! The other perk of this job is the benefits!! We accrue amazing amounts of PTO, so when the doctor takes a week off (like he did this week), I have enough PTO to take it too...and get paid!! It's been so fun to be home this week to make lunches for Troy when he gets home between school and work.
We've been married almost a year...crazy how time has flown by. We have been working on our house on the weekends and holidays when we get extra time off and playing out in our yard. The yard looks so different now...I can't believe how much we've changed it with a little money and a LOT of work. Troy was able to get almost all of the rosebushes (108, to be exact) out and we gave most of them away. We've got a garden planted where the rosebushes used to be and it's growing like...well, like a garden does. We've planted grass where the big pine tree used to be and it's about an inch tall now.
Well, I've jabbered enough, I do believe. I must say, this last year has gone by some much faster than the 2 years I spent waiting for this handsome man who is now my husband. He's great company and we have so much fun with each other...that must be why the time has flown.
We love you all and thank you for your love and support!!!
Enjoy the pics :)



This one was in June, our 11 month anniversary. I'd had a long, busy week at work and I was so tired. He told me to go and take a nap while he cooked dinner. He made spaghetti and garlic bread, set the table, lit the candles, beautifully placed 2 plants he'd bought for our flower garden, and came to get me. He had me close my eyes and walk into our dining room. It was wonderful! I do love him!!! Happy Anniversary next week, babes!!!
1 comment:
Yay! Happy Anniversary! Isn't amazing how fast time flies?! Love ya lots!
Post a Comment