Previous Posts

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sometimes it's hard to remember that patience is a virtue...

SO...Troy was scheduled to be coming home on Friday at 7:40pm. Well, that's not the case. Because of the stinkin' PIG FLU, he's there until Monday. I don't know yet what time his plane will come in, but I'm trying to change my schedule around to get to SLC to see him. It looks like he'll be getting in late on Monday evening and we'll have to leave for Twin early Wednesday morning. There's obviously a reason that is accordance to the plan of our Father in Heaven. Maybe there will be lots of drunk drivers this weekend between Preston and Salt Lake. Who knows, but I guess I might as well be grateful for the trial. No need to be mad, though I am quite upset. 2 years is so long and I am so ready to have him here, nearby, but apparently Heavenly Father's plans are to make me a little more patient than I am. I guess that means I haven't reached the level he wants me to be at with this particular attribute. Okay, fine. I'll wait.
PS 5 days...

2 comments:

Landon&Shauna said...

Bummer!! But at least your stepping back and looking through a different perspective! Your amazing!
Love, Shauna

Troy and Brit said...

Ha, I had my moment. When I first found out I just kneeled down on my kitchen floor, said a prayer, then cried. It will be okay though. It feels like my world is crashing down, but really, it's not. I'll survive this, as I have many other bumps and obstacles that have entered our path in the last 2 years. Thanks for reading and posting! LOVE YA!