Previous Posts

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blessings, miracles, and answers to prayers

Hey everyone! Here's the scoop. I was so frustrated, but knew there must be a reason and Heavenly Father was aware of Troy's flight being delayed. I was upset most of the day, but finally decided to read my scriptures until I found the answer. I read about 5 verses, couldn't focus, decided to pray. I found my answer there, as I knelt on my bed, and it was as simple as a sentence from Troy's email and instantly I knew. I am at peace with the change. Heavenly Father made it this way for a reason and I'm grateful to be worthy of the Spirit and able to listen to the promptings when they come, to answer my most important questions and lead me safely to my destination. I love my Father in Heaven, Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I wouldn't change a thing about any part of my life!! See you in 4 days, babe! I loved you once, love you still, always have, always will!! No Matter What!
-Brit

No comments: