Previous Posts

Monday, May 4, 2009

New vinyl!!


This wall is in our living room, which is TV-less to eliminate temptation to watch TV, cuddle up...etc etc etc before the wedding. Post-wedding, this will be our FHE, family prayer, home teacher, scripture study room. It'll be wonderful to have a nice quiet room for spiritual things and the TV in the basement. Our newly released Bishop's wife is the best woman in the world!! She was so kind to make this vinyl and another one (but I'm too chicken to go into the bedroom with it on the wall, because it's dark outside and there's no blind on the window...I know...go ahead...laugh at me). So here's one...the other will follow!!
-Brit

1 comment:

gogokari said...

Hey Brit!
Thanks for you text messages the other night. It was fun to catch up with you!
I can't wait to see pictures of you and Troy together once he gets home:)

Kari