Previous Posts

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Banner is Clear

With all of this craziness that seems to surround us in this society we live in, I decided it might be a good idea to see where I really want to be, and who it is I want to be. Here it is:

I am part of a Noble Society. The die has been cast, I've crossed the line, and the decision has been made. I am a Disciple of Christ. I will not look back, slow down, or stop. My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, and my future is secure. I am done with poor life, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, worldly visions, things of the world, and senseless goals. I don't need promotions, positions, applause, or popularity. I don't need to be right, first recognized, worshipped, respected or compensated. I now live by faith, lean on his presence, walk with patience, am elevated by prayer, and work with power. My face is fixed, my gait is set, my goal is heaven, My trail is narrow, my way difficult, my companions are few, my guide is trustworthy, my mission is clear I can't be bought, tricked, changed, divided or slowed down. I will not fear in the face of the adversary, negotiate at the enemies table, sit thinking at the pool of popularity, or lose myself in the maze of mediocrity. I will not shut up, give up, or let up, until I have stood up stored up and paid up for the cause of Christ and in the day when he shall come for his own he will have no problems recognizing me for
MY BANNER SHALL BE CLEAR!!!

No comments: