Previous Posts

Monday, February 23, 2009


Hey everybody!! I hope you all had a wonderful, fantastic, lovely, happy, splendid LoVe day!! Mine was great...very quiet...but great! I'm definitely looking forward to LoVe DaY 2010! :)

Troy is doing so well and will be home in 74 days!! What on earth am I going to do with myself when I have a handsome boy to snuggle with, a cute face to smile at, and a BIG smile to make me giggle!? My oh my....I think I might just LoVe life!! :) I am so excited for him to get home, but thankful for the remaining time that we have to continue to grow as he serves our Father in Heaven.
I'm in my second semester of nursing school, nearing midterm. Thank goodness!! It's been a tough semester, crammed with 18 credits, 16 hours of clinicals/week, and 16 hours of work. I am loving my calling as a CTR 5 teacher and the time I spend preparing lessons is definitely worth it, even though there's not much extra. I have really grown to love the kids. I have 8 boys and 1 girl!! I'm so guilty for spoiling the little girl, but I love them all. She always tells me, "Teacher, why do we have to be the only girls? It's really not very fair." Oh, how I love them. She is sure to keep all of the boys on the straight and narrow and continually reminds them to "fold their arms and be reverent." The boys are so cute and they try so hard, but they just want to wrestle and do boy-ish things. I am always amazed at the way they know all of the answers! I love it. They teach me far more than I teach them! It's awesome to see how strong Heavenly Father has made the youth to be able to do those things that are right.
Our theme in Primary this year is My Eternal Family, which fits perfectly with the fun events in our life this year :) My Bishop keeps teasing me, saying that he won't allow a sub for my class on the Sunday after our wedding, because I need to teach my class...teehee....
Well, remember that crazy credit load I was telling you about? The stack of books is calling my name...I'll talk to you all soon!! Love ya tons!

No comments: