Previous Posts

Friday, October 24, 2008

6 more months!!!

and one week. I guess I'm getting a little ahead of myself. I am so busy with school and loving it. I got a new job, at assisted living instead of skilled nursing. I am excited for the change. Troy is doing SO well in Mexico and I am so grateful that he has had so much success in the mission field. He loves the people so much and is now in the city of Tuxtla-Gutierrez where the mission offices are. He is a zone leader there and enjoys the new calling.
I was just called 2 weeks ago to teach primary!!! The 5 year olds. They are so cute and so innocent!! I learn a lot about the Savior and our Father in Heaven from them!!!
Dani (the best room mate EVER) and I have been having a blast together and love this little house!! It's been fun to paint and install things like thermostats and shower surrounds (yes, just the two of us GIRLS...and YES we did it!)
I am looking forward to May because the flowers will come out again and because my babes will be home.
Love you all and hope you're doing well!!!
-Elder Coulson and me

No comments: