Previous Posts

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Well, it's been nearly forever since I've updated the blog. All is well in Mexico and in Twin!! I have started nursing school and Troy's doing well in the mission field. He will be home in 7.5 months!! The black lab dog, Zoey, ran away. I decided to put her outside since her hair was driving me CRAZY and I had room mates moving in and she did really well outside for a few days, but I think she got bored and went out exploring and never came back.
Life is going along quite smoothly here in Twin and Troy's loving Mexico!! I can't believe how fast the time is flying. The house is coming together well. Dani (my room mate) and I are waiting for our other room mate Stephanie to move in, so that's exciting. I love it up here and will be going home for my birthday, which is September 29!! I can't wait to go home!!
I love ya all and hope you're doing well,
Love always!!

No comments: