Previous Posts

Sunday, November 8, 2009

An update...and carving pumpkins

Married life is wonderful!! We've been married 4 months now and it feels like just yesterday we were kneeling across the alter from each other. Troy's working hard with school, with several years remaining. It is fun to be able to tag along for the adventure. Who knows where we'll end up, but we'll go wherever Heavenly Father takes us. We have been able to attend the Temple here in Twin and it's beautiful. We made a goal of going every week, but realized quickly how difficult that is. We've made it about every 2 weeks and it's truly a blessing and a necessary to enter Heavenly Father's presence again. We love going and feel so blessed to have our clothing now. We love married life and have so much to be thankful for. First and foremost, the Gospel and our Savior. Second and equally important to our eternal progression, being sealed for time and all eternity. Third, our supportive family. We are so blessed to have such a huge support system and I'm thankful to my in-laws. I love each and every single one of them. We have many more things to be thankful for, such as a warm home, food to eat, and a job. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!





These are our cutesy pumpkins. We had lots of fun carving them. I carved more eyelashes in mine and then had to put a fake hair attachment that I had for our wedding on the stem because I attempted to carve an ear...Troy told me it wouldn't work but I tried it anyways. and failed. The kids at our Halloween party thought it was fun to see a pumpkin with hair. "Leave it to you to show them things they'd never seen before!" -my dear husband

1 comment:

Landon&Shauna said...

You guys are to cute!! Love you Brit!