Previous Posts

Saturday, July 18, 2009

We're married!!!

For 2 weeks we have been, anyway! And every day has been wonderful!! Sure our car broke down on the way back to Twin from the wedding...and we don't have hardly any money, but wouldn't have it any other way!! We are living in high heaven on cloud nine...and riding our bikes to work. haha, just teasing. But we really are loving life as newlyweds. Heavenly Father has blessed us abundantly beyond measure!
Our usual day goes something like this. Wake up, pray, kiss, go to work, come home, kiss, pray, go to bed. It's BEAUTIFUL!! Occasionally we go for a swim in the river (in the shallow water, of course), or we pull weeds, and sometimes I am able to cook an edible dinner. But most of the time, we just giggle.
I graduated from nursing school and have 18 hours remaining in my preceptorship. Troy has decided to major in Pharmacy and will begin his pre-pharm classes this fall!! :) Of course, I'll be working, working, working while he's in school. We are so grateful for the time I had while he was in the mission field to get the LPN program completed.
We have loads of pictures to post, but have waited to do so until next week, because our second reception is Saturday and we'll have more pictures to post after it. So we'll post them all together. We love you all and we love each other!!

1 comment:

Landon&Shauna said...

BRIT!
Congratulations i'm so so happy for you Married life is amazing!