Previous Posts

Monday, May 18, 2009

Life...with each other

It's been a long two years, but for some reason now that he's returned home it feels like it wasn't hardly any time at all. Truly, it feels like he never left. I am so happy to have him home, in our own home. I'm living down the street with a friend and he's in our house. It's a wonderful arrangement. He'll be going to our ward here in Twin for the first time this next Sunday. His homecoming is May 31 at 9 in Fairview, for all who'd like to attend. It's going to be a wonderful meeting!! Especially now that he's remembering English again ;) We've been able to travel around a bit and see some sights around here. There are lots of pictures posted on Facebook. I'd love to write all day about how worthwhile and wonderful the wait was, but I've got to run, because Troy and I are going hunting...for a job!
We love you all and are so grateful for your support and for this experience!!!
-Troy and Brit

1 comment:

Brittany R. said...

I am jealous!! I cannot wait for the day when tj and I are together again! I am so excited for you! I don't have facebook so you should post some pics here so I can see you two!